Testing & Balancing
The Testing, Adjusting and Balancing (TAB) phase of any cleanroom construction or renovation is intended to verify that all HVAC air flows and pressures meet the design specifications and user requirements.
TΑΒ is one of our main activities. A certified technician will adjust individual air outlets for both air volume and distribution pattern, using proportional method and other systematic procedures. Precise, calibrated instruments are used to measure duct velocity. Volume dampers are adjuster for each zone duct, branch and outlet.
Our testing and balancing services include:
- Air systems balancing
- Fan testing
- Clean room pressure balancing
- Calibration of Magnahelic gauges in situ
- Ventilation rates
- Outside air rates
- Air quality testing
- Temperature and flow trending
- Diagnosing problems with plant and equipment
- Review of drawings
- Fine tuning of existing systems.